We work great together, but also get along really well outside of work. We are an international and above all, a friendly and welcoming team. And we are proud of that.
resmio is a young company with start-up flair. We are active, open, and creative. If you want to be involved in decisions and help shape the future, you're at the right place.
We all work together at eye level.Anne
I like that I can organize my working hours the way I want. Always good for early birds like me.Philipp
Coffee flat rate
I need my three or four cups of coffee every day.Michael
I love the fruit basket, I always eat a banana in my cereal bowl for breakfast.Jan
Praktikum Website-Development & Grafikdesign (m/w)
Marketing & Communications
There is no vacant position at this time
Inside Sales & Direct Sales
Inside Sales Manager / B2B Vertrieb (m/w)
There is no vacant position at this time
HR, Controlling & Business Analytics
Praktikum Assistenz der Geschäftsführung / Accounting (m/w)
Internship / Working Student Business Intelligence (f/m)
Currently our company consists of 30 international and creative minds. To us, it is important that everyone gets the opportunity to contribute their knowledge to the team and implement their own. To strengthen our team, we are looking for you!
You will be working closely with the Business Intelligence Manager and perform analysis on various data points to assess the performance of the company. As an analytical thinker, you are expected to understand the processes of departments clearly and provide insights that help make insightful business decisions.
- Work closely with other departments and analyse their business processes from an analytical point of view
- Understand the department’s needs and perform analysis/develop reports to answer these needs
- Generate reports from our data warehouse with the use of SQL
- Assist with detailed reports on analysing the performance and growth of the company (Forecasting, Trend/Cohort Analysis)
- Designing, developing and maintaining dashboards
- Keeping the data warehouse and report inventory clean and up-to-date
- Maintain the data quality in the data warehouse by performing regular tests and checks
What we offer
- A young, international and ambitioned team with flat hierarchies
- A fast growing business with exciting development possibilities
- The opportunity and resources to implement your ideas and make an impact in the company in a short time
- A nice office in the centre of Berlin – one of the most exciting cities in Europe
- Coffee flatrate, fruits and other extras
- 650€ – 900€ Allowance per month (depending on experience)
- 11,25€ per hour (working student)
What we expect
- You are a matriculated student. Your preferred subject of study is related to information technology (e.g. computer science, informatics, business mathematics, industrial engineering with business studies) or is related to business administration with the focus on Business intelligence (e.g. Business intelligence and Process Management)
- You want to pursue an exciting mandatory internship (3-6 Months) or a working student experience
- You are good with numbers, strong in analytical thinking and an independent worker
- You know your way around excel formulas
- You have a very good basis of SQL together with practical experience. E.g. prior internship where you worked with SQL
- You are excited to learn how data is used in various business processes and the insight driven decision making within the company
- You can work independently and produce good quality, reliable outputs
- You have good communication skills, which enable you to identify the needs of other departments and propose solutions that are to the point.
- You can present your findings/reports to third parties thoroughly and clearly
- Ideally, you have already completed a prior internship or an academic project with focus on Business Intelligence
- You have very good English communication skills
Can you recognise yourself? If yes, send your application including your motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date to Andreas Jeske via our online portal. Maybe you are going to be a part of the resmio team soon. We are looking forward to get to know you.
Any questions? Call us: +49 30 – 52 669 696
We at resmio are always looking for personalities that want to complement our team. We face many challenges and we know that we can only overcome them together. That’s the reason why we are looking forward to meeting email@example.com