DevOps Engineer (f/m) (Inhouse / remote / freelancer)
resmio GmbH is a young, successful and internationally active startup based in Berlin-Kreuzberg with more than 6000 loyal customers worldwide. Our smart booking system supports restaurant owners and managers in their daily business and helps them build a relationship with their customers. Our biggest goal is to provide restaurants with an easy-to-use product to manage their reservations and customers online.
Our backend is written using Python and Django and our web application is written in React & MobX. Additionally we develop & maintain several smaller web applications, including small websites for restaurants, a directory of restaurants in Germany and multiple widgets which are integrated on restaurant and partner websites and receive over one million visits a month.
We believe in agile development and continuous integration.
Maintaining our web products and helping with the integration of widgets on external CMS solutions and websites.
What we expect
- Experienced in Python using Django
- Experience running Redis, AMQP, nginx
- Capable of running Operations for our main application on Heroku
Ideally / Plus for
- Experience with
- Golang (one small project in our stack)
- New Relic
- Experience managing transactional emails (SPF/DKIM/DMARC) and SMPP
- Maintaining Django web application and RESTful API
- Deployment and administration of our stack
- Shared responsibility for server operations
- Administration of office network and Wifi Access-points and Controllers
- IT support for 10 workstations
- DNS Admin
- DB (Postgres) admin
- Maintaining and integrating JS on external CMS solutions and websites
Can you recognise yourself? If yes, send your application including your CV, desired salary and next possible entry date to Andreas Jeske via our online portal. Maybe you are going to be a part of the resmio team soon. We are looking forward to get to know you.