Lead Software Developer (f/m) (Inhouse / remote / freelancer)
resmio GmbH is a young, successful and internationally active startup based in Berlin-Kreuzberg with more than 6000 loyal customers worldwide. Our smart booking system supports restaurant owners and managers in their daily business and helps them build a relationship with their customers. Our biggest goal is to provide restaurants with an easy-to-use product to manage their reservations and customers online.
Our backend is written using Python and Django and our web application is written in React & MobX. Additionally we develop & maintain several smaller web applications, including small websites for restaurants, a directory of restaurants in Germany and multiple widgets which are integrated on restaurant and partner websites and receive over one million visits a month.
We believe in agile development and continuous integration.
Maintaining the backend and API of our Web Application, answering requests from our Customer Relations department as a 2nd/3rd level tech support.
What we offer
- A young, international and ambitioned team with flat hierarchies.
- A fast growing business with exciting development possibilities.
- A very exciting market with above-average earning potential.
- A nice office in the centre of Berlin – one of the most exciting cities in Europe.
- Possibility to work remote
- Coffee flatrate, fruits and other extras.
What we expect
- Very experienced in Python using Django/Celery
- Capable of running Operations for our main application on Heroku
Ideally / Plus for
- Experience with
- JS / React / MobX
- New Relic
- Developing / Maintaining Django web application and RESTful API
- Shared responsibility for server operations
- Support Customer Relations for complex questions or special requests
- Responsible for security of applications
- Finding and fixing scalability issues
- Analytics using Papertrail & AWS Athena
Can you recognise yourself? If yes, send your application including your CV, desired salary and next possible entry date to Andreas Jeske via our online portal. Maybe you are going to be a part of the resmio team soon. We are looking forward to get to know you.