Project Coordinator / Architect (f/m) (Inhouse / remote / freelancer)
resmio GmbH is a young, successful and internationally active startup based in Berlin-Kreuzberg with more than 6000 loyal customers worldwide. Our smart booking system supports restaurant owners and managers in their daily business and helps them build a relationship with their customers. Our biggest goal is to provide restaurants with an easy-to-use product to manage their reservations and customers online.
Our backend is written using Python and Django and our web application is written in React & MobX. Additionally we develop & maintain several smaller web applications, including small websites for restaurants, a directory of restaurants in Germany and multiple widgets which are integrated on restaurant and partner websites and receive over one million visits a month.
We believe in agile development and continuous integration.
Coordinating between our Frontend, Backend, Operations and iOS development as well as being the main person to coordinate with the rest of the company.
What we offer
- A young, international and ambitioned team with flat hierarchies.
- A fast growing business with exciting development possibilities.
- A very exciting market with above-average earning potential.
- A nice office in the centre of Berlin – one of the most exciting cities in Europe.
- Possibility to work remote
- Coffee flatrate, fruits and other extras.
What we expect
- Experience in managing software development projects (mobile and web)
- Being able to do high level code reviews and product testing for iOS / Python / JS
Ideally / Plus for
- Development experience in:
- Python / Django
- JS / React / MobX
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Code reviews of Pull Requests
- Managing sprints and sprint meetings
- Creating new issues and updating specs on existing ones
- Coordinating with Customer Relations and Product departments for planning
Can you recognise yourself? If yes, send your application including your CV, desired salary and next possible entry date to Andreas Jeske via our online portal. Maybe you are going to be a part of the resmio team soon. We are looking forward to get to know you.